BPMCounter Pro measures the tempo of a music selection. While listening to your favorite tune, tap the TAP button along the beat to get its BPM. Pressing "RESET" will restart the counter.
Features added in the Pro version:
- “SHAKE IT!” Option
Besides tapping, the iPhone / iPod Touch can also be shaken to measure the tempo. This includes support for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Enhanced Measurement
1. Integrated A.I. for a more accurate reading (max. limit of 999.9 BPM)
2. A LED light and tapping sound for a more sensorial measurement.
3. The first 4 taps let users get used to the tempo, before the counting actually starts.
4. The BPM counting resets after 2 seconds if left inactive.
- Mode Selection
1. Count Mode This lets you measure the BPM of a song by repeatedly tapping the TAP button.
2. Average Mode This function automatically divides the time between two taps by a chosen number of beats (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16).
3. Metronom Mode To verify and fine-tune a previously measured BPM, using the beeping sound and the flashing LED of the metronom mode.
- Improved Display
The value is now displayed with one digit after the decimal point. Besides, the interval between two taps is shown in milliseconds.
BPMCounter Pro by NATSUME ATARI Inc. on the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad Mini, iOS, iPad Air)