• Do you wish you had easy access to all of the information you need when visiting a new doctor?
• Do you have a hard time keeping track of everything you need to know to care for a sick child or an elderly parent?
• Do you have trouble keeping track of your own chronic conditions?
• Do you worry about what would happen if you had an accident or emergency? How would you remember the medications, lab results, and diagnosis that an ER doctor might need to know about?
My Health can solve these concerns and more. It’s a portable, electronic gateway to the vital information you need to know about your health.
Key Information. My Health makes it easy to store and retrieve the information doctors typically request in order to provide you with the kind of care you deserve.
• Your medications
• Your medical history
• Your personal and emergency contact information
• Your chronic conditions and special needs
• Your lab results
• Your notes from recent doctors’ visits
Imaging. A key feature of My Health is the ability to import an image. You can attach emails or use the iPhone camera to enter an image of test reports, lab data, EKGs, or radiology screening, such as an x-ray or MRI.
“I’d highly recommend My Health to my patients – it’s an easy way to make sure they always have access to critical information when they need it.” Arthur A. Rubin, M.D., internist
“As a pediatric surgeon, I know how important it is for parents to have immediate access to their children’s health history in an emergency. That is why I strongly recommend ‘My Health’ to all families.” Lou Marmon, M.D., Ph.D., pediatric surgeon
My Health by GTM, LLC on the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad Mini, iOS, iPad Air)