Eid Al-Fitr: Sunday, June 25, 2017 (Shawwal 1, 1438) is the First day of Eid Al-Fitr in Saudi Arabia. Check Hijri Islamic Calendar
SearchTruth is especially designed to search any word in the Quran and the Hadith.
The word(s) "sky" appears 49 time(s) in 47 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.
(31) Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!
(33) And if you were to ask them: "Who sends down water (rain) from the sky, and gives life therewith to the earth after its death?" they will surely reply: "Allah." Say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!" Nay, most of them have no sense.
(34) And among His Signs is that He shows you the lightning, for fear and for hope, and He sends down water (rain) from the sky, and therewith revives the earth after its death. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who understand.
(35) Allah is He Who sends the winds, so that they raise clouds, and spread them along the sky as He wills, and then break them into fragments, until you see rain drops come forth from their midst! Then when He has made them fall on whom of His slaves as He wills, lo, they rejoice!
(36) He has created the heavens without any pillars that you see, and has set on the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you. And He has scattered therein moving (living) creatures of all kinds. And We send down water (rain) from the sky, and We cause (plants) of every goodly kind to grow therein.
(37) O mankind! Remember the Grace of Allah upon you! Is there any creator other than Allah who provides for you from the sky (rain) and the earth? La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). How then are you turning away (from Him)?
(38) See you not that Allah sends down water (rain) from the sky, and We produce therewith fruits of various colours, and among the mountains are streaks white and red, of varying colours and (others) very black.
(39) See you not that Allah sends down water (rain) from the sky, and causes it to penetrate the earth, (and then makes it to spring up) as water-springs, and afterward thereby produces crops of different colours, and afterward they wither and you see them turn yellow; then He makes them dry and broken pieces. Verily, in this is a Reminder for men of understanding.
(40) It is He Who shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and sends down (rain with which grows) provision for you from the sky. And none remembers but those who turn (to Allah in obedience and) in repentance (by begging His Pardon and by worshipping and obeying Him Alone and none else).