102. At-Takaathur | 8 verses | Competition | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. The mutual rivalry (for piling up of worldly things) diverts you,
2. Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).
3. Nay! You shall come to know!
4. Again nay! You shall come to know!
5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have been occupied yourselves in worldly things).
6. Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
7. And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then on that Day you shall be asked about the delights (you indulged in, in this world)!
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim