104. Al-Humaza | 9 verses | The Traducer | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. Woe to every slanderer, defamer,
2. Who amasses wealth and considers it a provision (against mishap);
3. He thinks that his wealth will make him immortal.
4. Nay! he shall most certainly be hurled into the crushing disaster,
5. And what will make you realize what the crushing disaster is?
6. It is the fire kindled by Allah,
7. Which rises above the hearts.
8. Surely it shall be closed over upon them,
9. In extended columns.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim