104. Al-Humaza | 9 verses | The Traducer | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. Woe unto every slandering traducer,
2. Who hath gathered wealth (of this world) and arranged it.
3. He thinketh that his wealth will render him immortal.
4. Nay, but verily he will be flung to the Consuming One.
5. Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Consuming One is!
6. (It is) the fire of Allah, kindled,
7. Which leapeth up over the hearts (of men).
8. Lo! it is closed in on them
9. In outstretched columns.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim