64. At-Taghaabun | 18 verses | Mutual Disillusion | Medinan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. All that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth glorifieth Allah; unto Him belongeth Sovereignty and unto Him belongeth praise, and He is Able to do all things.
2. He it is Who created you, but one of you is a disbeliever and one of you is a believer, and Allah is Seer of what ye do.
3. He created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He shaped you and made good your shapes, and unto Him is the journeying.
4. He knoweth all that is in the heavens and the earth, and He knoweth what ye conceal and what ye publish. And Allah is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men).
5. Hath not the story reached you of those who disbelieved of old and so did taste the ill-effects of their conduct, and theirs will be a painful doom.
6. That was because their messengers (from Allah) kept coming unto them with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but they said: Shall mere mortals guide us? So they disbelieved and turned away, and Allah was independent (of them). Allah is Absolute, Owner of Praise.
7. Those who disbelieve assert that they will not be raised again. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Yea, verily, by my Lord! ye will be raised again and then ye will be informed of what ye did; and that is easy for Allah.
8. So believe in Allah and His messenger and the light which We have revealed. And Allah is Informed of what ye do.
9. The day when He shall gather you unto the Day of Assembling, that will be a day of mutual disillusion. And whoso believeth in Allah and doeth right, He will remit from him his evil deeds and will bring him unto Gardens underneath which rivers flow, therein to abide for ever. That is the supreme triumph.
10. But those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, such are owners of the Fire; they will abide therein - a hapless journey's end!
11. No calamity befalleth save by Allah's leave. And whosoever believeth in Allah, He guideth his heart. And Allah is Knower of all things.
12. Obey Allah and obey His messenger; but if ye turn away, then the duty of Our messenger is only to convey (the message) plainly.
13. Allah! There is no Allah save Him. In Allah, therefore, let believers put their trust.
14. O ye who believe! Lo! among your wives and your children there are enemies for you, therefor beware of them. And if ye efface and overlook and forgive, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
15. Your wealth and your children are only a temptation, whereas Allah! with Him is an immense reward.
16. So keep your duty to Allah as best ye can, and listen, and obey, and spend; that is better for your souls. And whoso is saved from his own greed, such are the successful.
17. If ye lend unto Allah a goodly loan, He will double it for you and will forgive you, for Allah is Responsive, Clement,
18. Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, the Mighty, the Wise.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim