82. Al-Infitaar | 19 verses | The Cleaving | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. When the heaven is cleft asunder.
2. And when the stars have fallen and scattered.
3. And when the seas are burst forth.
4. And when the graves are turned upside down (and bring out their contents)
5. (Then) a person will know what he has sent forward and (what he has) left behind (of good or bad deeds).
6. O man! What has made you careless about your Lord, the Most Generous?
7. Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion.
8. In whatever form He willed, He put you together.
9. Nay! But you deny Ad-Din (i.e. the Day of Recompense).
10. But verily, over you (are appointed angels in charge of mankind) to watch you,
11. Kiraman (Honourable) Katibin writing down (your deeds),
12. They know all that you do.
13. Verily, the Abrar (the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism) will be in Delight (Paradise);
14. And verily, the Fujjar (the wicked, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners and evil-doers) will be in the blazing Fire (Hell),
15. Therein they will enter, and taste its burning flame on the Day of Recompense,
16. And they (Al-Fujjar) will not be absent therefrom.
17. And what will make you know what the Day of Recompense is?
18. Again, what will make you know what the Day of Recompense is?
19. (It will be) the Day when no person shall have power (to do) anything for another, and the Decision, that Day, will be (wholly) with Allah.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim