84. Al-Inshiqaaq | 25 verses | The Splitting Open | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. When the sky has split [open]
2. And has responded to its Lord and was obligated [to do so]
3. And when the earth has been extended
4. And has cast out that within it and relinquished [it]
5. And has responded to its Lord and was obligated [to do so] -
6. O mankind, indeed you are laboring toward your Lord with [great] exertion and will meet it.
7. Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand,
8. He will be judged with an easy account
9. And return to his people in happiness.
10. But as for he who is given his record behind his back,
11. He will cry out for destruction
12. And [enter to] burn in a Blaze.
13. Indeed, he had [once] been among his people in happiness;
14. Indeed, he had thought he would never return [to Allah].
15. But yes! Indeed, his Lord was ever of him, Seeing.
16. So I swear by the twilight glow
17. And [by] the night and what it envelops
18. And [by] the moon when it becomes full
19. [That] you will surely experience state after state.
20. So what is [the matter] with them [that] they do not believe,
21. And when the Qur'an is recited to them, they do not prostrate [to Allah]?
22. But those who have disbelieved deny,
23. And Allah is most knowing of what they keep within themselves.
24. So give them tidings of a painful punishment,
25. Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds. For them is a reward uninterrupted.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim