84. Al-Inshiqaaq | 25 verses | The Splitting Open | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. When the heaven is split asunder,
2. And listens to and obeys its Lord - and it must do so.
3. And when the earth is stretched forth,
4. And has cast out all that was in it and became empty.
5. And listens to and obeys its Lord - and it must do so.
6. O man! Verily, you are returning towards your Lord with your deeds and actions (good or bad), a sure returning, and you will meet (the results of your deeds which you did).
7. Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand,
8. He surely will receive an easy reckoning,
9. And will return to his family in joy!
10. But whosoever is given his Record behind his back,
11. He will invoke (for his) destruction,
12. And he shall enter a blazing Fire, and be made to taste its burning.
13. Verily, he was among his people in joy!
14. Verily, he thought that he would never come back (to Us)!
15. Yes! Verily, his Lord has been ever beholding him!
16. So I swear by the afterglow of sunset;
17. And by the night and whatever it gathers in its darkness,
18. And by the moon when it is at the full.
19. You shall certainly travel from stage to stage (in this life and in the Hereafter).
20. What is the matter with them, that they believe not?
21. And when the Qur'an is recited to them, they fall not prostrate.
22. Nay, those who disbelieve belie (Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم and whatever he brought, i.e. this Qur'an and Islamic Monotheism, etc.).
23. And Allah knows best what they gather (of good and bad deeds),
24. So announce to them a painful torment.
25. Save those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them is a reward that will never come to an end (i.e. Paradise).
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim