86. At-Taariq | 17 verses | The Morning Star | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. By the sky and the night comer -
2. And what can make you know what is the night comer?
3. It is the piercing star -
4. There is no soul but that it has over it a protector.
5. So let man observe from what he was created.
6. He was created from a fluid, ejected,
7. Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.
8. Indeed, Allah, to return him [to life], is Able.
9. The Day when secrets will be put on trial,
10. Then man will have no power or any helper.
11. By the sky which returns [rain]
12. And [by] the earth which cracks open,
13. Indeed, the Qur'an is a decisive statement,
14. And it is not amusement.
15. Indeed, they are planning a plan,
16. But I am planning a plan.
17. So allow time for the disbelievers. Leave them awhile.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim