86. At-Taariq | 17 verses | The Morning Star | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. I swear by the heaven and the comer by night;
2. And what will make you know what the comer by night is?
3. The star of piercing brightness;
4. There is not a soul but over it is a keeper.
5. So let man consider of what he is created:
6. He is created of water pouring forth,
7. Coming from between the back and the ribs.
8. Most surely He is able to return him (to life).
9. On the day when hidden things shall be made manifest,
10. He shall have neither strength nor helper.
11. I swear by the raingiving heavens,
12. And the earth splitting (with plants);
13. Most surely it is a decisive word,
14. And it is no joke.
15. Surely they will make a scheme,
16. And I (too) will make a scheme.
17. So grant the unbelievers a respite: let them alone for a while.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim