86. At-Taariq | 17 verses | The Morning Star | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. By the heaven, and At-Tariq (the night-comer, i.e. the bright star);
2. And what will make you to know what At-Tariq (night-comer) is?
3. (It is) the star of piercing brightness;
4. There is no human being but has a protector over him (or her) (i.e. angels in charge of each human being guarding him, writing his good and bad deeds)
5. So let man see from what he is created!
6. He is created from a water gushing forth,
7. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.
8. Verily, (Allah) is Able to bring him back (to life)!
9. The Day when all the secrets (deeds, prayers, fasting, etc.) will be examined (as to their truth).
10. Then he will have no power, nor any helper.
11. By the sky (having rain clouds) which gives rain, again and again.
12. And the earth which splits (with the growth of trees and plants).
13. Verily, this (the Qur'an) is the Word that separates (the truth from falsehood, and commands strict laws for mankind to cut the roots of evil).
14. And it is not a thing for amusement.
15. Verily, they are but plotting a plot (against you O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم).
16. And I (too) am planning a plan.
17. So give a respite to the disbelievers; deal gently with them for a while.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim