87. Al-A'laa | 19 verses | The Most High | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. Praise the name of thy Lord the Most High,
2. Who createth, then disposeth;
3. Who measureth, then guideth;
4. Who bringeth forth the pasturage,
5. Then turneth it to russet stubble.
6. We shall make thee read (O Muhammad) so that thou shalt not forget
7. Save that which Allah willeth. Lo! He knoweth the disclosed and that which still is hidden;
8. And We shall ease thy way unto the state of ease.
9. Therefor remind (men), for of use is the reminder.
10. He will heed who feareth,
11. But the most hapless will flout it,
12. He who will be flung to the great Fire
13. Wherein he will neither die nor live.
14. He is successful who groweth,
15. And remembereth the name of his Lord, so prayeth,
16. But ye prefer the life of the world
17. Although the Hereafter is better and more lasting.
18. Lo! This is in the former scrolls.
19. The Books of Abraham and Moses.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim