87. Al-A'laa | 19 verses | The Most High | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. Glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most High,
2. Who has created (everything), and then proportioned it.
3. And Who has measured (preordainments for everything even to be blessed or wretched); and then guided (i.e. showed mankind the right as well as the wrong paths, and guided the animals to pasture).
4. And Who brings out the pasturage,
5. And then makes it dark stubble.
6. We shall make you to recite (the Qur'an), so you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) shall not forget (it),
7. Except what Allah may will. He knows what is apparent and what is hidden.
8. And We shall make easy for you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) the easy way (i.e. the doing of righteous deeds).
9. Therefore remind (men) in case the reminder profits (them).
10. The reminder will be received by him who fears (Allah),
11. But it will be avoided by the wretched,
12. Who will enter the great Fire (and will be made to taste its burning).
13. There he will neither die (to be in rest) nor live (a good living).
14. Indeed whosoever purifies himself (by avoiding polytheism and accepting Islamic Monotheism) shall achieve success,
15. And remembers (glorifies) the Name of his Lord (worships none but Allah), and prays (five compulsory prayers and Nawafil - additional prayers).
16. Nay, you prefer the life of this world,
17. Although the Hereafter is better and more lasting.
18. Verily, this is in the former Scriptures -
19. The Scriptures of Ibrahim (Abraham) and Musa (Moses) (عليهما السلام).
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim