91. Ash-Shams | 15 verses | The Sun | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. I swear by the sun and its brilliance,
2. And the moon when it follows the sun,
3. And the day when it shows it,
4. And the night when it draws a veil over it,
5. And the heaven and Him Who made it,
6. And the earth and Him Who extended it,
7. And the soul and Him Who made it perfect,
8. Then He inspired it to understand what is right and wrong for it;
9. He will indeed be successful who purifies it,
10. And he will indeed fail who corrupts it.
11. Samood gave the lie (to the truth) in their inordinacy,
12. When the most unfortunate of them broke forth with
13. So Allah's apostle said to them (Leave alone) Allah's she-camel, and (give) her (to) drink.
14. But they called him a liar and slaughtered her, therefore their Lord crushed them for their sin and levelled them (with the ground).
15. And He fears not its consequence.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim