92. Al-Lail | 21 verses | The Night | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. By the night as it envelops.
2. By the day as it appears in brightness.
3. By Him Who created male and female.
4. Certainly, your efforts and deeds are diverse (different in aims and purposes);
5. As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah and fears Him,
6. And believes in Al-Husna.
7. We will make smooth for him the path of ease (goodness).
8. But he who is greedy miser and thinks himself self-sufficient.
9. And belies Al-Husna (See the footnote of the Verse No.6)
10. We will make smooth for him the path for evil.
11. And what will his wealth avail him when he goes down (in destruction)?.
12. Truly! On Us is (to give) guidance.
13. And truly, unto Us (belong) the last (Hereafter) and the first (this world).
14. Therefore I have warned you of a blazing Fire (Hell).
15. None shall enter it save the most wretched.
16. Who denies and turns away.
17. And Al-Muttaqun (the pious - See V.2:2) will be far removed from it (Hell).
18. He who spends his wealth for increase in self-purification,
19. And who has (in mind) no favour from anyone to be paid back,
20. Except to seek the Countenance of his Lord, the Most High.
21. He surely will be pleased (when he enters Paradise).
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim