93. Ad-Dhuhaa | 11 verses | The Morning Hours | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. By the morning hours
2. And by the night when it is stillest,
3. Thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee,
4. And verily the latter portion will be better for thee than the former,
5. And verily thy Lord will give unto thee so that thou wilt be content.
6. Did He not find thee an orphan and protect (thee)?
7. Did He not find thee wandering and direct (thee)?
8. Did He not find thee destitute and enrich (thee)?
9. Therefor the orphan oppress not,
10. Therefor the beggar drive not away,
11. Therefor of the bounty of thy Lord be thy discourse.
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim