93. Ad-Dhuhaa | 11 verses | The Morning Hours | Meccan
Search | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words | Quran Teacher
1. By the forenoon (after sunrise).
2. By the night when it darkens (and stand still).
3. Your Lord (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) has neither forsaken you nor hates you.
4. And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world).
5. And verily, your Lord will give you (all good) so that you shall be well-pleased.
6. Did He not find you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) an orphan and gave you a refuge?
7. And He found you unaware (of the Qur'an, its laws, and Prophethood) and guided you?
8. And He found you poor and made you rich (self-sufficient with self-contentment)?
9. Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression.
10. And repulse not the beggar.
11. And proclaim the Grace of your Lord (i.e. the Prophethood and all other Graces).
Listen Quran Recitation
|Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
|Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters)
|Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy
|Sodais and Shuraim